If you are looking for flexible schedule and are a caring, compassionate person we would love for you to join our team. We are Acute Nursing Care LLC, a privately owned Home Health Care Agency. We provide care in 16 counties in Southeastern Ohio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are looking for some good people. We have shifts/visits, days/nights, weekdays or weekends, in other words we probably have work for you. Even if you need to work around another job, your kids' schedules or just need a few extra bucks each week we could have work for you. Acute is an EOE.
- Must have a driver's license and be willing and able to drive to client's residences.
- The ability to access clients' homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible is required. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the clients' condition and to perform and demonstrate client care.
- Physical activities will include walking, sitting, stooping, and standing and minimal to maximum lifting of clients and turning of clients.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have worked one or more years as an RN
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the principles and techniques of professional nursing and required documentation that pertains to it.
- Should be skillful in organization and in the principles of time management and have knowledge of management process.
- Must be able to contribute to the quality of care being rendered through constructive communication with nursing managers and staff.